A proper Christmas market 🌲⭐🎁🎄 (at Berlin)
Welcome to Berlin/Disneyworld (at Pariser Platz)
Why is this not in Egypt (at British Museum)
"Look at all the stuff we bought/stole" —British people (at British Museum)
👊 (at British Museum)
No better way to spend one of my last mornings in London! #fullenglish #nofilter (at 49 Cafe)
If you’re a teen you must follow this blog.
Goodnight, @jenguha & @marty71717 & Lewisham in general 😊 🌙 ⭐ (at Aislibie Road)
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
"All men live by truth, and stand in need of expression. In love, in art, in avarice, in politics, in labor, in games, we study to utter our painful secret. The man is only half himself, the other half is his expression."
Ralph Waldo Emerson